This event has endedClick here to view this week top events >
Forget about everything you’ve heard about Jerusalem and join us for a food tour to explore all the places and people who are responsible for the creative revolution in the city. Professor Richard Florida came up with the term “creative class” to describe the new generation which has been turning the big cities into bubbly, colourful and cool cities. A class of very talented individuals who live in the city and use their mind and heart to make dreams come true. We offer you an extra-special experience with bites of extra-fine food, without too much history or conflicts, without tales about the Green Line or about kings and prophets; just come out and get to know Jerusalem of the creative revolution. From the Bezalel mythological institute through stage and graffiti artists, cooperatives of artists, entrepreneurs, exciting culinary cuisines and all the way to the new spirit that has been blowing through the city’s squares and alleys. Our tour will get you to climb off the city walls and to come through a gate into the bubbly and beautiful Jerusalem that is full of music, flavors and intense colours, a Jerusalem with a saucy grin, a Jerusalem of gold and of great light. Come and join us for an extremely creative tour.
The bites in this tour:
- Vegan health sandwich with homemade spreads and salad
- A European tour of cheese from 5 countries, with two brosquetas and olives
- A cup of a healthy juice (choice of different flavors)
- 3 dim-sums of your choice with steamed vegetables
- 3 cups of David’s soups, bread and a dip OR beet & cream cheese gnocchi with pistachio & chard
- Half a Belgian waffle with a spread of your choice, a scoop of ice cream and whipped cream
Sunday to Thursday: 10am-10pm
Friday: 10am-until 1 hours before Shabbat. Please note: On Fridays, bite #6 isn't available
Saturday: the tour is not available
- The tour is Kosher
- This tour is not available on Saturday or national holidays.
- On Friday the tour is available until 2 hours before Shabbat
- There is no guaranteed substitutions for those with allergies, though some biteStops will accommodate.
- Note that you may be asked to wait to receive your bite, depending on rush-hours, and seating may not be available.
- You may interrupt the tour and continue it on a different day.
- You may convert unused bites to bite-credit via the app.
- The tour is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
2000+ tips and recommendations
No results to show
The Jerusalem Tourism Map:Print
Text text text