6.7 85 reviews
The building that houses the Addar Hotel dates all the way back to the 19th century, but while the facade still hearkens back to Ottoman Jerusalem, the rest of the hotel, thoroughly renovated in the '90s, is a pretty modern affair.
Unlike many of the more budget-oriented hotels in the area, the Addar Hotel offers an ample list of amenities. Rooms include a safe, air conditioning, jacuzzi, multiple telephones, WiFi internet access, TV/DVD/VCR, French windows and a mini-bar.
Guests can also take advantage of a modest gym and a tennis court, and dine in the hotel restaurant (breakfast is complementary daily). Business travelers will be pleased to note that the Addar Hotel offers a meeting room.
Ratings and Prices
Addar is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be near Sheikh Jarrah and the other neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You want to take advantage of the most affordable four-star level accommodation in the area
- You want free hotel-wide wireless Internet
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
Booking your hotel room at the Addar Hotel with GoJerusalem.com entitles you a host of money-saving benefits designed to maximize your enjoyment of your stay in Jerusalem. Your GoJerusalem.com-exclusive benefits include:
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Addar Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the Addar Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
DetailsNablus Rd. 53Sheikh Jarrah/East Jerusalem02-626-3111