Prima Kings Hotel
The Prima Kings Hotel is located at one of central Jerusalem's busiest plazas, France Square, at the intersection of Agron, Azza, Ramban, King George and Keren Hayesod streets - which means guests find themselves happily equidistant from the German Colony and downtown, and only a stone's throw away from the many fine cafes and restaurants of Azza Street, the main thoroughfare of Rechavia.
Many of the hotel's 214 rooms come with porches, each adorned with red flowers that give the building a picturesque façade in the afternoon light. An art gallery and a gift shop are housed in the Prima Kings Hotel's glassed-in first floor.
The hotel kitchen is glatt-mehadrin kosher and a synagogue is located on its mezzanine. The hotel is particularly well-suited for business travelers and companies hosting functions in Jerusalem, with multiple meeting rooms and projection equipment available onsite.
Ratings and Prices
The Prima Kings is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within a modest walk of the Old City
- You want to be near the city center
- You want to be only a few minutes away from the bustling German Colony and its many restaurants and shopping options
- You want to be near the many pleasant cafes of Azza St.
- You're traveling for business or organizing a business conference in Jerusalem
- You require glatt kosher meals in the hotel
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Prima Kings Hotel
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Jerusalem City Bus Tour
- Liberty Bell Park
- The German Colony
- The restaurants of Emek Refaim Street
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Yemin Moshe and Mishkenot Sha'ananim Neighorhoods
Top restaurants near the Prima Kings Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.