King Solomon Hotel
The King Solomon Hotel is located very close to the Inbal and the Dan Panorama hotels, but the King Solomon has the advantage of being perched at the top of a hill that looks down past the Yemin Moshe windmill, all the way to the mountains past Amman, the Jordanian capital.
The hotel's very high sun
decks and small swimming pool (open only in the summer) provide
dramatic views of this panorama, and three dining options are available
within the building. Its marble-lined lobby is spacious and its 148
rooms come in five tiers: standard, deluxe (a larger version of
standard), superior deluxe (somewhat bigger still), suites (with
multiple rooms) and the presidential suite (occupying the entire 14th floor).
Ratings and Prices
The King Solomon is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within a modest walk of the Old City
- You want to be near the city center
- You want to be only a few minutes away from the bustling German Colony and its many restaurants and shopping options
- You relish a stunning view of Jerusalem
- You've rented a car and could use free parking
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the King Solomon Hotel
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Jerusalem City Bus Tour
- Liberty Bell Park
- The German Colony
- The restaurants of Emek Refaim Street
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Yemin Moshe and Mishkenot Sha'ananim Neighorhoods
Top restaurants near the King Solomon Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.