One of the more affordable lodging options on swanky King David Street, the Eldan Hotel serves as a brand extension for the onsite Eldan rent-a-car company, so relevant package deals are of course numerous (and of course, you'll be granted free parking for whatever you rent, which is nothing to sneeze at in car-unfriendly central Jerusalem).
Situated in the hotel lobby, the Pisces restaurant used to be called Well Done, a cute rhyme to its host that says a lot about how Israeli chefs prepared their meat in less civilized times. The accommodations here are practical, if lacking frills, although wireless internet, in-room safes and conference calling are available to guests.
Ratings and Prices
The Eldan is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be right up the street from the Old City
- You want one of the more affordable rooms you can find on lovely King David Street
- You want to be within an easy walk of both downtown and the German Colony
- You want the convenience of being able to rent a car right in the lobby
- You'd like free daily breakfast
- You don't mind paying for Internet access
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Three Arches Hotel
- Alrov Mamilla Avenue
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- Independence Park
- Yemin Moshe
- Liberty Bell Park
- The Khan Theater
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near the Eldan Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
למלון אלדן בעברית לחץ כאן