Leonardo Plaza Hotel
Nearly unparalleled among Jerusalem hotels in both convenience and luxury, this may be the number one destination for religious Jewish American visitors to the Holy City, and on major holidays like Passover and Sukkot, the Plaza becomes a hub for a vibrant scene of visitors and residents.
The high standard of luxury here matches the gleaming marble architecture, with many of the 271 rooms featuring balconies, and dining options including the well-regarded Primavera, run by Chef Shalom Kadosh, and a glatt kosher sushi bar.
Ratings and Prices
Leonardo Plaza is the hotel for you if...
- You demand world-class service and all the perks of a luxury hotel
- You want to be centrally located
- You want to be within easy walking distance of downtown, the Old City, the German Colony and Rechavia
- You want gourmet cuisine without even having to leave the lobby
- You are Jewishly observant
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Leonardo Plaza
- The Great Synagogue
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Jerusalem City Bus Tour
- Independence Park
- The German Colony
- Beit Avi Chai
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near the Leonardo Plaza
- Cafe de Paris
- Leonardo Plaza Sushi Bar
- Joy Grill and Beer
- Heimishe Essen
- Red Heifer
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
למלון לאונרדו פלאזה בעברית לחץ כאן