Little House in Baka
6.9 18 reviews
Part of a mini-chain of small Jerusalem hotels built into former residential buildings, the Little House in Baka is about as close as you'll get in Jerusalem to an American-style bed and breakfast experience (with the requisite Mediterranean twist, of course).
One of central Jerusalem's garden neighborhoods, Baka is notable for its quiet, tree-lined streets, classic Ottoman-era architecture, and thriving community of English-speaking expatriates. The hotel occupies a one-time Turkish manor, and retains its Arabesque architectural flourishes throughout the rooms and common areas. 28 simply-appointed rooms range in size from singles to family-ready suites (some replete with balcony).
A beautiful garden courtyard provides a perfect place for relaxation or meetings with friends or business partners. Israeli breakfast is served daily, and the onsite restaurant Polly serves kosher dairy Italian fare. Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.
Ratings and Prices
Little House in Baka is the hotel for you if...
- You're looking for B&B-style accommodations
- You want to be close to the cultural and culinary offerings of Beit Lechem and Hebron Streets, including many of Jerusalem's theaters and musical venues
- You'd like to be within a reasonable walk of the Old City (about 30 minutes), or you don't mind arranging transportation
- You don't mind a longer walk (or a cab or bus ride) to downtown Jerusalem
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
Booking your hotel room with GoJerusalem.com entitles you a host of money-saving benefits designed to maximize your enjoyment of your stay in Jerusalem. Your GoJerusalem.com-exclusive benefits include:
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Little House in Baka
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The Yellow Submarine
- The Khan Theater
- The Old Train Station Plaza
- The Cinematheque
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Yemin Moshe and Mishkenot Sha'ananim Neighorhoods
Top restaurants near the Little House in Baka
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
למלונות הבית הקטן בעברית לחץ כאן
DetailsYehuda St. 1 Baka02-673-7944