Shoresh Kibbutz Hotel
Shoresh is a moshav (an agricultural community a step down from a kibbutz on the collectivism scale) in the Judean Hills, directly off Highway 1 about 20 minutes away from Jerusalem - which means that although you'll be a bit of ways from the sights of the Holy City, you'll be treated to peace and quiet and stunning views you'd be hard-pressed to find in an urban setting. At Shoresh, pastoral kibbutz cottage accommodation meets the high standards of the Jerusalem region with clean, spacious, recently-renovated facilities - perfect for travelers seeking an out of the ordinary stay.
Forty mini-cottage suites face the green Judean Hills at the edge of the moshav, part of a complex that includes a swimming pool and convention facilities. Each room comes with a refrigerator, sofa-beds, air conditioning, phone and a TV - and a kitchenette, perfect for preparing meals to be enjoyed amidst the scenery of the hills (the moshav has a grocery for supplies).
Pool facilities are seasonal, but the moshav's beautiful gardens can be enjoyed year-round. Kids will get a kick out of a playground equipped with slides and a kiddie pool.
Ratings and Prices
Shoresh Kibbutz Hotel is the hotel for you if...
- You relish the quiet surroundings and spectacular views of Shoresh
- You want a unique taste of Israeli village life
- You'd like to start every morning with an in-room breakfast buffet brought to your suite every morning
- You don't mind a 20 minute drive into Jerusalem
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.