Prima Palace Hotel
Given that the ultra-Orthodox market it courts isn't particularly wooed by frills, the Prima Palace is perhaps not quite palatial, but the rooms are airy and pleasant and the lobbies nicely appointed. The 76-room facility is full to the brim on Jewish holidays and big wedding times of year, like Lag B'omer, but visitors during the rest of the year will find it easy to book a room.
The Prima Palace Hotel is located on Pines St., which connects the ultra-Orthodox Makor Baruch neighborhood to Davidka Square on Jaffa Road, not far from the Machane Yehuda market. All foods prepared here are certified glatt kosher by the Agudat Yisrael, and the hotel houses separate mikveh ritual baths for men and women.
Though the Prima Palace Hotel's amenities are certainly directed at ultra-Orthodox Jewish guests, there's certainly plenty to recommend it to other demographics: it's probably the nicest hotel in the Machane Yehuda area, and its proximity to both the market and downtown make it attractive to any Jerusalem visitor.
Ratings and Prices
Prima Palace is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be minutes away from bustling downtown Jerusalem
- You'd like convenient access to the bounty of the Machane Yehuda market
- You're an observant Jew and need to know your accommodations are strictly kosher in all areas
- You're visiting family, or attending a simcha, in the neighborhoods of Makor Baruch or Geulah
- You'd enjoy a scenic 20-minute walk to the sights of Old City
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Prima Palace Hotel
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- The Great Synagogue
- Beit Avi Chai
- Independence Park
- The Machane Yehuda market
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near Prima Palace Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.