Lev Yerushalayim Hotel
Located on King George Street near the Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall, Lev Yerushalayim offers lodgings perfectly suited for both the traveler who wants to be in the heart of downtown Jerusalem, and anyone planning a long-term visit - and its multi-room suites are great for larger parties of guests or those who plan to entertain during their stay.
The Old City is only 15 minutes away on foot, the Machane Yehuda market is a brief walk up the road, and Jerusalem's bustling nightlife is essentially right outside the door. The hotel's 98 air-conditioned suites and penthouses have one to two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen equipped with microwave, hot water pitcher and stovetop, and a dining area.
Those wishing a kosher set of dishes will pay an additional charge. Cable TV, daily breakfasts and Shabbat meals are also available. Wireless internet costs either $9 per hour or $15 per day.
Ratings and Prices
Lev Yerushalayim is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be right in the heart of bustling downtown Jerusalem
- You're traveling with a large party and could use the extra space of the hotel's suites
- You're planning a longer stay in the city and need kitchen facilities
- You're willing to take an enjoyable, scenic 15-minute walk to the sights of Old City
- You want to be near the many nightlife options of downtown Jerusalem
- You don't mind paying for Wi-Fi
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Lev Yerushalayim Hotel
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- The Great Synagogue
- Beit Avi Chai
- Independence Park
- The Machane Yehuda market
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near the Lev Yerushalayim Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
למלון לב ירושלים בעברית לחץ כאן