Jerusalem Tower Hotel
It's hard to get much closer to downtown than the Jerusalem Tower Hotel, which (as its name might suggest) towers above Hillel Street, offering 120 rooms mere steps away from the bars, clubs and restaurants of the city center.
The rooms are pleasant enough, if basic - amenities don't go much further than cable TV, AC, a hair dryer and a nice view of the surrounding area, but the attraction of the Jerusalem Tower Hotel isn't luxury, it's proximity. For one of the most reasonable room rates in the area, guests will find themselves in the thick of Jerusalem cultural life - perfect for visitors who want to experience what Jerusalem has to offer beyond the antiquities of the Old City.
Meeting rooms are available for business travelers, and guests can take advantage of the bar and coffee shop located inside the hotel.
Ratings and Prices
The Jerusalem Tower is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be mere steps away from bustling downtown Jerusalem
- You'd enjoy a short walk to the Old City or the German Colony
- You'd like to experience Jerusalem nightlife without even needing to catch a cab
- You want access to free wireless (in the hotel's public areas)
- You're looking for a centrally located room for a very reasonable price
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Jerusalem Tower Hotel
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- The Great Synagogue
- The Ticho House
- Independence Park
- The Machane Yehuda market
- The Jerusalem Time Elevator
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near the Jerusalem Tower Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.