The Capitol Hotel occupies some prime real estate on bustling Salah ad-Din Street, the eastern Jerusalem equivalent of Ben Yehuda Street - the hub of shopping and cultural life for Arab Jerusalemites.
The charms of Salah ad-Din street are right outside the door, and the Capitol Hotel is within walking distance of many of Jerusalem's religious and cultural attractions - and it boasts a fair number of perks for its price, including laundry services, 24-hour room service, cable TV, a coffee shop and a restaurant.
The 54 rooms, simply but comfortably appointed, are all equipped with air conditioning and a mini-bar. For those who enjoy some time outdoors at their temporary residence, the Capitol Hotel also has a pleasant garden courtyard.
Ratings and Prices
Capitol is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're in the market for one of the city's most affordable rooms
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge (though only in the hotel's public areas)
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Capitol Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the Capitol Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.