Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel
Part of the Israeli chain of Caesar hotels that includes branches in Tiberias, Eilat and the Dead Sea, the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel is among the cluster of hotels near the city's entrance, although a bit closer to downtown than the others.
Located on Jaffa Road, the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel is minutes away from the International Convention Center (Binyanei Hauma) and the city's central bus station – it's also quite close to the bustling Machane Yehuda market. The city center is about a 15-minute walk, but many bus lines go down Jaffa Road, and it's easy to find a cab.
Originally built in 1984, the Caesar Premier Jerusalem is not the most luxurious of the city's hotels, but each of the 150 rooms here features a self-serve hot drink corner, a mini-refrigerator, a safe and a hair dryer. Free parking in a private facility is available to guests, and a rooftop pool is open in the warmer months.
Ratings and Prices
Caesar Premier Jerusalem is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be near the Central Bus Station, gateway to Israel
- You want access to a full-sized pool during the warm half of the year
- You'd like to be near the International Convention Center
- You'd enjoy a fifteen minute walk to downtown
- You don't mind a longer (half-hour) walk, or taking a bus or cab, to the sights of the Old City
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel
- The Binyanei HaUma International Convention Center
- The Bridge of Strings
- The Machane Yehuda market
- Mt. Herzl
- Yad Vashem
Top restaurants near the Caesar Premier Jerusalem Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.