8.3 65 reviews
The Azzhara Hotel, originally a private home, was converted into a hotel in 1948. Its visiting VIPs included Jordan's King Abdullah and other royal Jordanians.
The Azzhara restaurant serves Middle East cuisine and hosts Saturday night dance parties. Groups can enjoy the hotel's meeting room, with a 50-person capacity and technological equipment. Rooms include a telephone, television, refrigerator and balcony.
Ratings and Prices
The Azzahra Hotel is the hotel for you if...
- You want a unique, family-friendly hotel with a lot of character
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be near Sheikh Jarrah and the other neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You want free hotel-wide wireless Internet and free parking nearby
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
Booking your hotel room with GoJerusalem.com entitles you a host of money-saving benefits designed to maximize your enjoyment of your stay in Jerusalem. Your GoJerusalem.com-exclusive benefits include:
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Azzahra Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the Azzahra Hotel