Located in the eastern part of Jerusalem, the Ambassador is within walking distance of the Old City and other notable areas. Some rooms have balconies overlooking the Old City, so if you'd like a view with your room be sure to ask when you make your reservation.
of the Ambassador's recently renovated rooms include a personal safe,
air conditioning, a mini-bar, satellite television, wi-fi and
port-access internet services and 24-hour reception. Laundry and dry
cleaning services are available and the hotel has a fitness center with
sauna and a 35-person meeting room.
Ratings and Prices
The Ambassador Hotel is the hotel for you if...
- You want a clean, comfortable hotel with a friendly family atmosphere
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be near Sheikh Jarrah and the other neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You want free access to an on site gym and sauna
- You want free hotel-wide wireless Internet and free parking
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Ambassador Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the Ambassador Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.