Located in eastern Jerusalem only a few minutes' walk away from the Old City, the Alcazar Hotel offers some of the most reasonable room rates in Jerusalem, perfect for Jerusalem travelers on a tight budget who've outgrown the hostel scene.
As one might expect considering the rates, the 38 rooms at the Alcazar Hotel are hardly sumptuous, but they're tidy and comfortable, equipped with single or double beds, cable television, and some great views of the Old City. A furnished lobby with drinks available provides a great place for relaxation after a long day trekking through the Old City.
Wireless internet is available, though only in the lobby - but hey, it's free.
Ratings and Prices
Alcazar is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're in the market for one of the city's most affordable rooms
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Alcazar Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- The Mount of Olives
- The City of David
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Rockefeller Archaeological Museum
Top restaurants near the Alcazar Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.