8.7 112 reviews
Located in central Jerusalem's emerging Mamilla hub of upscale hospitality and shopping, itself set against backdrop vistas of the Old City walls, the Mamilla Hotel, which opened in the summer of 2009, represents a new standard for luxury accommodations in the city. Designed by renowned Italian ultra-contemporary architect Piero Lissoni, the hotel's facilities include a holistic well-being retreat and gym, exclusive dining and nightlife options, function spaces, an indoor swimming pool, a rooftop balcony facing the Old City walls and the Tower of David, a Synagogue and an undergound parking lot.
The hotel's 194 rooms include Studios, spacious Executive Rooms, Mamilla suites, Residence Suites and a Presidential Suite - all of which come with LCD cable television, wireless internet access, bathtubs, separate showers and personal safes.
Condé Nast Traveller magazine acclaimed the hotel in its 2010 "Hot List," noting that "Staff here ...[are] accommodating and attentive — in fact, each room is assigned a personal host."
Photos courtesy of Amit Garon for the Mamilla Hotel.
Ratings and Prices
Mamilla is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be right up the street from the Old City
- You expect unparalleled luxury and a high level of personal service
- You'd like access to one of the city's finest health club/spa complexes
- You want to be an easy walk from the shopping and nightlife of downtown Jerusalem
- You'd like to be confronted with an amazing Jerusalem view nearly everywhere you turn
- You'd like to dine and drink at some of Jerusalem's best restaurants and bars - without having to leave the hotel
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
Booking your hotel room with GoJerusalem.com entitles you a host of money-saving benefits designed to maximize your enjoyment of your stay in Jerusalem. Your GoJerusalem.com-exclusive benefits include:
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Mamilla Hotel
- Alrov Mamilla Avenue
- The Ben Yehuda pedestrian mall
- Independence Park
- Yemin Moshe
- Mount Zion
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
Top restaurants near the Mamilla Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.
למלון ממילא בעברית לחץ כאן
DetailsKing Solomon St. 11City Center/Mamilla