St. Thomas Home
Located in eastern Jerusalem, the St. Thomas Home, owned by the Syrian Catholic Exarchate of Jerusalem, is only a few minutes' walk away from the Old City's Damascus Gate and many other significant religious and cultural sites. The rooms are simply furnished but tidy, and offer a private bathroom with shower, telephones, air conditioning and heating, an iron, a safe deposit box, and free wireless internet - a step ahead of many Jerusalem hotels that are still lagging on the hi-tech front.
There is a TV lounge and a Middle Eastern restaurant, open on request at lunch and dinner. A buffet-style breakfast is served each morning. Public street parking is available free of charge.
Ratings and Prices
The St. Thomas Home is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're in the market for one of the city's more affordable rooms
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
- You don't mind paying with cash-credit cards are not accepted
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the St. Thomas Home
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- The Mount of Olives
- The City of David
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Rockefeller Archaeological Museum
Top restaurants near the St. Thomas Home
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.