Alegra Boutique Hotel
The enchanting Ein Kerem neighborhood, with its verdant character and stunning views, has become a haven for artists, architects, musicians and intellectuals, but long before Ein Kerem became part of modern Jerusalem, it was a major Christian pilgrimage site, long identified by the faithful as the birthplace of John the Baptist. Those interested in exploring the Christian roots of the city will be glad to note that Alegra is located only 200 meters from the Church of the Visitation. Those visitors hoping to see Jerusalem's most popular sites will be pleased to note the hotel is only a short distance from Yad Vashem and Mount Herzl.
All rooms come with marble floored contemporary bathrooms, air conditioning, satellite TV, and a tea/coffee maker. Hotel amenities include a gourmet restaurant, an outdoor sauna in the orchard, an outdoor swimming pool, and a spa and wellness center. Guests will also appreciate Wi-Fi throughout the hotel and free parking.
Ratings and Prices
Alegra Boutique Hotel is the hotel for you if...
- You enjoy small boutique hotels
- You are travelling without children (children cannot be accommodated at the hotel)
- You want to be near the many attractions and dining options of Ein Kerem
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near Alegra Boutique Hotel
- Ein Kerem
- Mt. Herzl
- Yad Vashem
- The Eden-Tamir Music Center
- Religious sites including the Church of the Visitation and the Church of Saint John the Baptist
Top restaurants near Alegra Boutique Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.