One of the nicer hotels in its part of town, the National Hotel offers four star amenities in eastern Jerusalem, mere minutes away from the hustle and bustle of Salah ad-Din Street, the hub of Arab life in the city, and Herod's Gate, which leads into the heart of the Old City's Muslim Quarter.
In addition to the many charms of its neighborhood and its proximity to the cultural and holy sites of the Old City, the National Hotel boasts perks not often seen among the local hotels: flatscreen TVs in each of its 56 rooms, free hotel-wide Wi-Fi, nicely appointed interiors, laundry and dry cleaning service and shopping right on the ground floor.
Guests can also enjoy meals at an in-house restaurant specializing in Mediterranean cuisine, as well as a daily buffet.
Ratings and Prices
National is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're looking for a higher-quality room in the Salah ad-Din Street area
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
- You enjoy the convenience of a hotel restaurant
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the National Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the National Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.