Rivoli Hotel Jerusalem
Eastern Jerusalem is not really the province of luxury hotels (with the exception of the famous American Colony), but for tourists looking for the Jerusalem experience on a budget, the simple, affordable, old-school hotels on this side of town can't be beat.
Located on bustling Salah ad-Din Street, the mercantile center of eastern Jerusalem, the Rivoli Hotel offers modest accommodations perfect for the traveler or group of travelers on a tight budget. The 28 rooms (divided into twins and triples) won't win any awards for decor, but the Rivoli Hotel's true appeal is location: only minutes away by foot from the Damascus Gate, and convenient to the sites of both eastern and western Jerusalem.
And as a welcome bonus for a hotel in this price range (or in any price range, for that matter), free Wi-Fi is available hotel-wide.
Ratings and Prices
Rivoli is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within easy walking distance of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're in the market for one of the city's most affordable rooms
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Rivoli Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- Mount Scopus
- Ammunition Hill (Givat HaTachmoshet)
- The Museum on the Seam
- The Jerusalem Print Workshop
Top restaurants near the Rivoli Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.