Jerusalem Panorama Hotel
One of several budget-priced two-star lodging options in the Mount of Olives area, the Jerusalem Panorama Hotel comes by its titular panorama thanks to its location at the top of the Garden of Gethsemane, overlooking the Temple Mount and the rest of the Old City.
The Jerusalem Panorama Hotel's 65 rooms are spartan, but comfortable - those seeking excessive pampering won't find it here, but those looking to save on hotel costs without sacrificing a highly convenient proximity to the Old City will be quite pleased.
Guests can score a free breakfast every day in the hotel's dining room, located on the building's sixth floor, which allows for glorious breakfast views of the Old City out the windows. Public transport and cabs are easily accessible for trips further afield into the city.
Ratings and Prices
Jerusalem Panorama is the hotel for you if...
- You want to be within a 20-minute walk of the Old City
- You want to be close to the neighborhoods and attractions of eastern Jerusalem
- You're in the market for one of the city's most affordable rooms
- You like your wireless Internet free of charge
Why you should book your hotel with GoJerusalem.com
- Free gift packets, including our useful maps and our quarterly guide book.
- Free use of our phone-based concierge service for real-time advice from GoJerusalem.com staff experts for the duration of the visit.
- Exclusive discounts on the top tours and attractions in Jerusalem and all of Israel.
- And more!
Top attractions near the Jerusalem Panorama Hotel
- The many historic and religious sites within the Old City
- The Night Spectacular sound and light show at the Tower of David
- Damascus Gate
- The Mount of Olives
- The City of David
- Church of Mary Magdalene
- The Rockefeller Archaeological Museum
- The Garden of Gethsemane
Top restaurants near the Jerusalem Panorama Hotel
To receive your booking benefits from GoJerusalem.com, simply make your reservation, and then get in touch with us via our handy contact form.